It takes more than love of music to keep a chorus running. Ticket sales, grants, and singers’ dues payments help pay the bills, but private donations, large and small, make the difference between merely surviving and truly thriving. Read our fall letter.
Sustaining Donor Program
Want to see your vital gift stretch even further? Join our Sustaining Donor program, in which you commit to give monthly, quarterly, or annually. You can become a Sustaining Donor in one of two ways:
- Through Network for Good online, choose “I would like to make this a recurring donation.” Note that there is a $10 minimum for recurring donations.
- Through your bank: Most banks offer an online option (e.g., Bill Pay) for recurring transactions. Our address is PO Box 2854, Chapel Hill, 27515. If an account number is requested, you can use WVC2015; if a phone number is needed, use 919-307-6860.
Of course, one-time donations are also greatly appreciated. Please click the button to send us a donation through Network for Good.
Visit our Square store to make a donation online.
You may send your check, payable to Women’s Voices Chorus, to us at:
Women’s Voices Chorus
PO Box 2854
Chapel Hill NC 27515-2854
Do you shop online? There are two “no-effort” ways to contribute a little money to Women’s Voices Chorus while shopping at some of your favorite online retailers – through AmazonSmile and through We-Care. Both of these sites require a registration/sign-up process including creating a user name and password and selecting the organization to receive the donation. It may not seem like much, but every little bit helps! If you are much of an online shopper, we would really appreciate you adding these sites to your favorites or bookmarks and using them.
- Amazon: Amazon will donate 0.5 percent of the price of your eligible purchases to WVC whenever you shop on Amazon Smile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know – same products, same prices, and same service. Tens of millions of products on are eligible for donations and you will see those products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Once you’ve registered, you will be reminded to go to the AmazonSmile site every time you shop at Amazon.
- We-Care: We-Care works with more than 2500 online merchants. Just visit the Online Mall, use a coupon or a link to a merchant’s site, and shop on their site as you normally would — a percentage is automatically donated to your cause. Better yet, install the We-Care Reminder for Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome. With the Reminder, your donations will count (even if you forget to visit the Online Mall).
You can also become a member of the unofficial Women’s Voices Auxillary! Contribute your time and energy to help with concerts or publicity, or share your own particular talents. Send us an email or letter to see how you can help.
Your tax-deductible gift to Women’s Voices supports expenses like:
- scholarships for singers
- guest instrumentalists
- commissioning original works
- purchasing sheet music, plus royalties and licensing fees
- services of a piano tuner or recording engineer