November 11, 2018 Announcements
In Amy’s absence, I’m sending you announcements for the week:
1) Monday’s rehearsal will be held at Pilgrim United Church, 3011 Academy Road, Durham 27707. The church is right off the Academy Road exit of business 15-501. We’ll be rehearsing in the sanctuary, the entrance to the left as you face the church building. I’ll plan to arrive by 7:00pm to greet you! The sanctuary is lovely if somewhat underlit, and the music director will put up some standing lamps for us. See you there! With Rachel!
2) Great news! Announcements are now being posted online. If you’ve ever struggled to get back to that vital piece of info, struggle no more! Tatjana has loaded announcements for this year retrospectively, and here are Tatjana and Karla’s instructions on two ways to get the announcements:
- Via the member menu on website (Must be logged in to see it) – the announcements page is directly below the calendar page in the menu.
- Directly from the link (no need to be logged in): http://womensvoiceschorus.org/blog/category/announcements/
3) Mailing list appeal, again. Please think of people who would be interested in, or amenable to, hearing from WVC a few times each year. Only the first mailing (already gone out) is a direct appeal for funding; the remainder are informational. We do not sell our mailing list. We only attempt to grow our audience and fan base! Amy’s instructions are, again, below:
Note that we need permission to add people to our email list, so include that info only if you know they’re OK with it. There are three ways you can submit names:
- Enter the info directly into the google spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KyuYs9A9NxiOxfSJNrgHstZJL_JH3uZcRawMNi6hcPM/edit?usp=sharing
- Go to our website and add them there, or send the link to your contacts and ask them to sign up: http://womensvoiceschorus.org/contact/
- Print and fill out the ‘Spread the Word’ form and give it to Tatjana at a rehearsal.
Thanks for helping us spread the word about WVC!
4) Finally, tickets for the Winter Concert will be distributed next week, November 19, by the Membership Liaisons. Allison Mangin is Ticket Manager this year and will have extra tickets at each rehearsal. Further instructions forthcoming.
See you all Monday.